- AAC-LC and HE-AAC Audio Decoder
- MPEG-1/2 - Layer I/II Audio Decoder
- AAC-LC Audio Decoder
- MPEG-1/2 + AAC Audio Decoders
- SPDIF-Rx-Pro : Configurable SPDIF-AES3 Receiver
- SPDIF-Tx-Pro : Configurable SPDIF-AES3 Transmitter
- I2S/TDM-Rx-Pro: Configurable Multi-channel Serial Audio Receiver
- I2S/TDM-Tx-Pro: Configurable Multi-channel Serial Audio Transmitter
- I2S/TDM-Rx+Tx-Pro : Configurable Multi-Channel Serial Audio Transceiver
Multimedia Platform is a customizable engine composed by several FireWorks (GPP) and SideWorks (DSP), integrated with I/O interfaces. It can be used for audio and video processing, computer vision, or any DSP application.
Sideworks™ is a patented reconfigurable architecture ideal for multimedia, communications and DSP applications in general. Using our proprietary tools, each Sideworks instance is designed and optimized for a specific application.
The FireWorks™ is a 32-bit 5-stage pipeline modified Harvard RISC architecture featuring specific DSP instructions. Includes instruction and data caches, providing a good performance using limited hardware resources.
Coreworks is located in Lisbon, Portugal, close to the Technical University of Lisbon.
Coreworks is setting up a network of worldwide distributors, who are able to identify and assist customers locally. Currently, Coreworks has distributors in Japan an USA. If you are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact us.
- About Coreworks
- News & Events
- R&D Projects
- Design Services